Careaway gives you a professional service. Careaway carries a $20 million public liability insurance. However we accept no liability or responsibility for injury or loss of travellers’ person or property. We expect that the traveler also be insured. You need to be at meeting points for pick up and drop offs on time as we have a schedule to follow (sometimes other clients need to be picked up or transferred onto other buses etc. which have designated departure and arrival times). On day of departure if you are not at meeting point we will leave without you. On our return from holiday if you are not at the meeting point on time the client will travel back to Mittagong with us incurring a $50 per hour fee after last drop off. If you have been caught up in traffic or have had an unexpected delay call Careaway on our mobile and we will endeavour to arrange an alternative (however this is not always possible).
Not Included in our Holiday/Tour Costs
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls, excess baggage, purchase of unexpected/forgotten toiletries.
- Repair to property damaged, replacement of damaged articles.
- Medical/surgical requirements (except for first aid items)
- Travel Insurance
- Overnight and transfer expenses incurred to departure points are not included in the cost of the holiday and are the customer’s own responsibility.
- 1-14 days prior to commencement of tour — 100%
- 14-28 days prior to commencement of tour — 50%
- 28 days prior to commencement of tour — loss of deposit
However money will be fully refunded if we can replace position on tour. Unless this tour involves an airfare, the cost of the name change on the ticket will need to be deducted.
Careaway reserves the right to withdraw tour membership from anyone whose behaviour is likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of themselves, other travelers, staff or other people. Careaway shall be under no liability to such person. In the event of a traveller needing to be withdrawn from our tour due to behaviour or medical reasons, it is the responsibility of the person being withdrawn to meet the costs incurred by Careaway returning that person. Please be aware that CareAway does not cater for self-injurious, violent or aggressive behaviours. That staff ratios are set to ensure the safety of everyone whilst on holiday and that the category is appropriate to your clients needs.